Broccoli and chicken stir-fry are popular dishes that many people enjoy, and there are countless recipes available online. However, our recipe stands out because of the unique blend of flavors and textures that we have included. This recipe is perfect for anyone who is looking for a healthy, tasty, and easy-to-make meal.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil.
- Add the chicken strips to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the broccoli, red bell pepper, yellow onion, garlic, and ginger to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet, along with the soy sauce mixture.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tips and Tricks
- To make this dish even healthier, you can substitute vegetable oil with coconut oil or avocado oil.
- For a spicy kick, you can add a tablespoon of chili paste or sriracha to the soy sauce mixture.
- This dish is great served over brown rice or quinoa.
In conclusion, our broccoli and chicken stir-fry recipe is a delicious and healthy meal option that is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. By following our recipe and incorporating our tips and tricks, you can create a dish that will stand out from the competition and rank higher in Google search results.